"WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A MASTER-LEVEL DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING BEHAVIOR ANALYST?"
We’re going to show you…
- How precision measurement can reveal more accurate and completely opposite results from traditional decision making methods.
- Why measuring percentage correct can lead to improper conclusion about learner progress
- Why so few behavior analysts are using precision measurement
- The reason precision teaching is now accessible to every BCBA
- The recent leap in technology that is making easier than ever to use.
Rick Kubina, Ph.D., BCBA-D, is Director of Research at CentralReach, cofounder of Chartlytics, Professor of Special Education at Penn State University, and author of The Precision Teaching Book.
Rick taught special education in a private schools specializing in post acute brain trauma rehabilitation for three years. During his doctoral program, Rick worked as a graduate teaching assistant for the Great Lakes Regional Resource Center. He was the editor of the Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration and is the author of many publications.